Re: gEDA-user: next PCB release - 1.99za vs 4.0

I do stuff like that too, but it's still bad.  Way too easy to lose
work by saving one set of changes over another.

Now, if we had an "edit the raw pcb file" menu option that LOCKED the
file so that you couldn't corrupt your data and lose work, that would
be safer.  Or maybe PCB needs to follow the bog-standard "this file is
being edited" locking semaphores whenever the pcb is unsaved.