Re: gEDA-user: CDL Format

On Sep 15, 2010, at 11:47 PM, Oliver King-Smith wrote:

>   John,
>   I have not found a precise definition of the standard.  Did you find
>   one?

No. That research is often the hardest part of the job of getting gnetlist to generate a format. Once you have that, it's generally easy to find a back end that makes something similar, and modify it as needed.

For Calay format, I had to reverse engineer the definition from examples...

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx