Re: gEDA-user: Portable gEDA for Windows

>   Are you trying to tell me that I need to upload the unmodified
> sources for gEDA, pcb, Cygwin and co?

Did you read the license terms for all those packages before
distributing binaries built from them?

For gEDA and PCB, that's exactly what you have to do.

For Cygwin, IIRC there's an exception for open source apps whose
source is generally downloadable over the web.

For any other libraries you linked into the binaries, it depends on
their terms.  GPL says yes, if they're GPL.