Re: gEDA-user: Portable gEDA for Windows

Are you trying to tell me that I need to upload the unmodified sources for gEDA, pcb, Cygwin and co?

This seems like insanity. If I had to change them, sure I'd post up the changes, but given that it's all code I downloaded from elsewhere, and haven't modified, I can't think I have to mirror this on my website. Surely requiring that I do so would be madness?

Chris