Re: gEDA-user: very backward time step?

Thanks for all the replies everyone, but I think I should have started with something a little simpler and built off that. Now I can't even model a simple AC source in series with a resistor...I tried to do it in straight gnucap and eliminate gschem to try to narrow down the culprit. Attached is the script I'm using to generate gwave output. It appears that when the frequency is very low, I get a normal sine wave output, but when the frequency increases, the wave changes considerably and starts to turn into a triangle wave...I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but this is strange. Maybe somebody has some insight?

Thanks,
  Chris