Re: gEDA-user: very backward time step?

On Tuesday 21 September 2010, Matthew Wilkins wrote:
> It seems like the values that he gave (10m 10 1) could be
> interpreted either  way, but in the plot image it shows
> about 15 data points between the times 4.9219 and
> 5.0781.  That seems to correspond to 10 ms times steps, no?

Could be ...
one of the reasons the spice format drives me crazy.

Oh yeah ......  If you have a 1 second time step, you can't have
a sample at 10m, so 10m must be the time step, and it starts at
1 second.

Decision made many years ago, and even I get confused by it
sometimes.  Such is the nature of Spice format extensions, but
without them we would be stuck at 2g6, which was last updated
about 25 years ago.