Re: gEDA-user: very backward time step?

On 09/21/2010 01:56 PM, al davis wrote:
On Tuesday 21 September 2010, Matthew Wilkins wrote:
It seems like the values that he gave (10m 10 1) could be
interpreted either  way, but in the plot image it shows
about 15 data points between the times 4.9219 and
5.0781.  That seems to correspond to 10 ms times steps, no?

Could be ...
one of the reasons the spice format drives me crazy.

Oh yeah ......  If you have a 1 second time step, you can't have
a sample at 10m, so 10m must be the time step, and it starts at
1 second.

Decision made many years ago, and even I get confused by it
sometimes.  Such is the nature of Spice format extensions, but
without them we would be stuck at 2g6, which was last updated
about 25 years ago.

Right, little quirks. That was driving me bonkers. Thanks for the insight everyone!

Chris