Re: gEDA-user: very backward time step?

Hello all:

El 20/09/10 20:29, John Doty escribió:

On Sep 20, 2010, at 11:48 AM, al davis wrote:

[...]

With 0.35, I had to make gmin=100u.
With the latest, it worked fine as is.

Al, I think it would really help if you made a release. All of the distros are stuck at 0.35,

so that's going to be what most users encounter. But clearly you've made great strides since then.

+1 for this.

Gnucap 2009.12 is so stable, why not released?

(In several days, I think even ask at debian maintainer to include snapshots, at least, in experimental branch of Debian.)

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx

Best regards.

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.