Re: gEDA-user: very backward time step?

On Sep 20, 2010, at 11:48 AM, al davis wrote:

> As usual, John Doty is wrong.

Gee, I try to help the guy, and insert what I think is a reasonable disclaimer (" this is a gnucap question, not a gschem question. But if the tran command in gnucap is like the SPICE tran command, ..."), show him an alternative approach that works, and somehow I'm "wrong". Oh, well.

> With 0.35, I had to make gmin=100u.
> With the latest, it worked fine as is.

Al, I think it would really help if you made a release. All of the distros are stuck at 0.35, so that's going to be what most users encounter. But clearly you've made great strides since then.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx