gEDA-user: Message

Message to gEDA-forum
Hello boys.
Excuse me for my scool-english, but I do my very best.
I am very impressed of the gEDA-suit, it contains a lot of advanced parts
and at the same time makes great demands upon the user. Now I try to create
my own symbol a PGND symbol. I have 3 attributes in the symbol:
pinnumber, pinseq and pintype.
I have done "Symbol Translate" and saved the symbol in a directory as pgnd-1.sym.
Then I added this symbol to my scheme but it was impossible to move the refdes
name only because there were no attributes left in the symbol file. I also got
an extra frame around the symbol that was impossible to remove from the scheme.
Understand that I have done some wrong and hope someone can give a hint about it.

Many thanks to all contributors for the work that is done on this powerful program suit.

ostene