gEDA-user: pcb minor release, C++ and Gtk cleanup

Hey all,

The list has quieted down these last couple weeks. Last I heard, any
significant work on pcb is essentially blocked, pending a migration
to C++. And before that can happen:

  1. DJ needs to assess the existing C++-compatibility patch.

  2. We need to have a minor release (1.99za?) to get all the little
     crap out of the pipeline before we break everything.

From there, we can fix up the Gtk HID and fix some of the weird bugs
like Richard Neill's 'c' issue, then hopefully make some big changes,
like OpenGL, restructuring layers, and new file formats.

What's the status on these things? Is there anything I can do to help?

Andrew