Re: gEDA-user: pcb minor release, C++ and Gtk cleanup

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 11:37:12AM -0700, Andrew Poelstra wrote:

> The list has quieted down these last couple weeks. Last I heard, any
> significant work on pcb is essentially blocked, pending a migration
> to C++. And before that can happen:

Hey, cool.  I have been mostly skimming so I must have missed this in
one of those threads that wandered wayy off topic (you know that the
100th message titled "TO92 land pattern" has probably covered everything
from polygons to XML).

Anyway, if there's a code sprint to convert the core of PCB to C++ I'm
in.  I've almost done it a few times myself.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>