Re: gEDA-user: PCB: Default Saving-path (patch attached)

 Thank you, kaimartin, for your reply!
IMHO, it would be better to put the patch file in a regular attachment
rather than copy paste it to the main body of the mail. Mail servers do
quite a bit of space, tab and new line munging on the main body and
render the patch unusable. By contrast, they leave attachments alone.
I have attached the patch to this mail. Hope, it will be easy to apply.
An additional advice:
Go on nagging on the list until a developer either explicitly rejected
your patch, or applied it to the source. Else, your effort will just be
ignored like many others in the past. The official bug tracker may be
an option. But note, that patches tend to be ignored there, too.

Thanks for the hint. I have also done a patch-report at sourceforge.

Felix