Re: gEDA-user: slotting question

   On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 11:20 PM, John Doty <[1]jpd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

   On Aug 23, 2011, at 8:45 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:
   >  In any event, I've tried all combinations, and I still get the same
   behavior.  This is with v1.6.2.20110115.  This is repeatable here,
   using symbol 7404-1 from the default installed library.

   >  This seems like a pretty serious issue; can anyone shed a little
   light on it?

     Absolutely mysterious. I've never seen behavior like this and I
     cannot reproduce it using your procedure.

   I sit right next to Dave and it happens on my machine too
   I'm using the same version here.
   So far, I noticed this happen only with the 7404-1 part
   It doesn't happen with other parts such as 7400-1, 7432-1, or 7410-1.
   =Dan