Re: gEDA-user: slotting question

On 09/01/2011 07:50 PM, Dan Roganti wrote:
       I feel really, really stupid.
       This is exactly what happened.  There was another 7404-1.sym file
      in my symbol path, an old one that I had created years ago, and it
      was shadowing the "real" one, overriding it when the sheet was
      loaded.
       I swear I'm usually not this much of an idiot. ;)  Thank you for
      your assistance, and I apologize for the distraction.

    oops, didn't see this reply yet - sorry
    I guess the error propagated to my machine when using his database.
    I have to quit sitting so close to him :)

  Yep, sorry about that.  That was in there from way back.

    and that wouldn't be the only reason ;)

  Hey, that was only one little Mexican food episode! ;)

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL