Re: gEDA-user: "revert" vs "reload"

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 6:40 AM, Richard Barlow
<rbarlow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've made a couple of small modifications to the message that's
> displayed to the user in the info bar[1]. It would also be good if when
> reloading/reverting the file the state of the UI wasn't reset too, it's
> quite annoying for all of the layers to be re-enabled if you're in the
> middle of routing. I'll look into that later.

+1
Very annoying with multi layer boards and a work flow that involves
frequent changes to the PCB from gedit.

Stephen Ecob
Silicon On Inspiration
Sydney Australia
www.sioi.com.au
$39 Spartan 6 board with 32MB DDR DRAM ?
http://www.sioi.com.au/shop/product_info.php/products_id/47