Re: gEDA-user: PCB panner control

On Sep 7 2011, Colin D Bennett wrote:

(Actually, I would prefer to stop auto-scroll forever, because it
always scrolls when I don't intend it to, and it doesn't work right
when I _do_ want it to scroll...  I wonder if it can be disabled by
setting auto-pan-speed in pcb preferences file to 0...
Yes, it looks like it worked.  pcb will be better than ever before
now that auto-scroll is out of my way. Is anyone else bothered by
auto-scroll?)

Yes - I hate it (to use), and I hate the fact that the code which implements it is UGLY. I'm not certain I wouldn't miss it if it were gone though. Probably not... but I'm betting someone out there would.