Re: gEDA-user: trcing with pcb design

The last part of tracing is to write some kind of netlist or list of
connections, which probably is pretty much the same as
back-annotation. From what I find in the mailing list and the
documentation, there is not very much support for this in pcb at the
moment, or am I missing something. It obviously knows about the
connections since I can use ctrl-f to highlight connections, but maybe
the last mile is missing. It doesn't hurt so much if the feature isn't
there, the design is not that big.

--
Svenn