Re: gEDA-user: Zoom bug on Windows

DJ Delorie wrote:

>> (I still have to find a way to get rid of the ListLibraryContents.sh
>> problem)
>
> Should we just accept the fact that Windows won't have
> script-generated footprints, and #ifdef it out?

So the correct answer to the dialog in winXP would have been a binary
of a m4 compiler?

As for the removal: I couldn't care less. My only connection to m4 is
the effort necessary to not use it. Currently, my PCB post install script
moves the m4 library out of the way, so gnetlist called by import
schematics does not find it and prefer it over the footprints in my
own lib.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak, Email: kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx