Re: [gftp] Feature request

On 04/04/2010 05:55 AM, Helmut Jarausch wrote:

The Tools button (top row) just shows an empty pop-up menu.
Am I missing some configuration?

I am not sure what you mean by "top row", can you show a
screenshot?

I haven't understood the Synchronized Navigation button, at least
I don't see any difference if it is active or not.

as I said in the last email, when the button is down, double click
on a folder in one of the panels will also change directory for the
other if gftp finds a matched folder name.

If the folder name you tried to navigate has no match on the
other panel, gftp will do nothing, just like non-synchronized
browsing.

Being said, this button is only useful when you are browsing
a mirrored folder structure between local/remote.

Qianqian

Thanks for some hints on using gftp,
Helmut.