Re: [gftp] Re: unable to move to / by clicking on ".."

Brian Masney wrote:

> The directory handling issues should be fixed in CVS. I have a few
> people reporting SIGFPE's caused by division by 0. This should also be
> fixed in CVS. I'm going to finish going through my email and probably in
> a day or two I'm going to release rc2.

Hm.. i downloaded a new test bz2, and the problem still exists

Successfully changed local directory to
/mnt/files2/sources/gftp-2.0.15rc2/src
Successfully changed local directory to /mnt/files2/sources/gftp-2.0.15rc2
Successfully changed local directory to /mnt/files2/sources
Successfully changed local directory to /mnt/files2
Successfully changed local directory to /mnt
Could not change local directory to : No such file or directory
Could not change local directory to : No such file or directory

Remote side shows still the same behaviour as described before too.

--
 Oliver Lehmann
        @home: lehmann@ans-netz.de