[gftp] i18n problems

I have used gFTP 2.0.15rc2 just now, I found it is more stable than before
now. :-)

But I find it still has some problem when deal with charsets. I have set
remote charactor set to zh_CN.GB2312, and my LC_CTYPE is zh_CN.GBK. When I
create a new directory which has a Chinese name on the FTP server using
"Make Directory" command, gFTP create a direcotry that has a name in UTF8
encoding. I think the name should be in GBK or GB2312 encoding or others
using other ftp client won't see the directory. Also this may happen on file
names.

Ling Li