[gftp] Disconnecting

Hello All

Newbie here.

I've installed Gftp successfully.

But I can't use it. When I connect to my web site I connect and I'm
immediately disconnected. Can't work out what's wrong at all. Here is
the log report.

gFTP 2.0.18, Copyright (C) 1998-2003 Brian Masney

This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under
certain conditions; for details, see the COPYING file
Could not change local directory to
/home/httpd/web16.plain.co.nz/htdocs/atewww/: No such file or directory
Successfully changed local directory to /home/john/ate.co.nz
Looking up 202.49.69.197
Trying web16.plain.co.nz:21
Connected to 202.49.69.197:21
220 ProFTPD 1.2.4 Server ready.