Re: [gftp] Problem with gftp

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 23:30:14 +0800 (WST)
Bret Busby <bret@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Bret,

> I do not know whether gftp keeps a history of previous transaction
> logs, or whatever the name would be, for the communications that are
> displayed

Logs are in ~/.gftp/gftp.log

As well as the Passive checkbox, look at "Ignore PASV address" in FTP
options and see whether it's ticked or not.  If it is ticked, untick it
since your router might be giving out the wrong IP to the server.

--
 Regards  _

Never much liked playing there anyway
Banned From The Roxy - Crass