Re: [gftp] SFTP with dual authentication in gFTP?

Here is an example sftp login showing the exact passcode and password
output.  There is a banner that I've stubbed in for the example, assuming
that extraneous text is passed over looking for the specific "password"
phrases.

$ sftp sftpserver
Connecting to sftpserver...
 ************** *******************

    ... stubbed banner ...

Enter PASSCODE:
Password:
sftp>

That's it.  "Enter PASSCODE:" then, after successful passcode, "Password:"

I hoped it might be easy.

Thanks!
Randy
--

--
Randall Jones     GST      NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
CT Visualization Support            http://ct.gsfc.nasa.gov