[gftp] SFTP with dual authentication in gFTP?

Is there a way to configure gFTP to work with a dual authentication login
system?

I have an sftp server that requires first a passcode from a securid token
generator, then a traditional password.  On command line login, it
presents the passcode prompt first, then the password prompt.

I have gFTP configured using the appropriate sftp settings, port 22, ssh2;
"Need SSH User/Pass" on the FTP->Options-><SSH tab>.

After I enter the passcode in the "Enter Password" dialog,
it seems to connect to the server and await the password.

Is it possible for gFTP to prompt for password twice passing the reults to
each prompt, passcode then password?

Thank you,
--
Randall Jones     GST      NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
CT Visualization Support            http://ct.gsfc.nasa.gov