[gftp] auto-reconnect problems

Ah... hate to file a bug report right *after* a major release, but I noticed a couple problems still lurking in the auto-reconnect feature:

1. It doesn't happen on delete-remote-file. (I haven't looked at the code at all, but since this problem seems to keep popping up for different remote actions, perhaps there should be some sort of check-if-connected and if-not-then-reconnect before every remote action?)

2. On file upload, it does auto-reconnect, but it still waits for that one timeout value (from the preferences) before it reconnects.

-Anthony
http://nodivisions.com/