Re: [gftp] unanswered bug reports and RFEs

Alonso Acuña wrote:
I have also posted 2 times asking for directions on how I can fix the issues and implement the features myself. I own a software company and I can put people to work on this. It is a shame that an offer for help would be wasted. The people at kbear ignored me too.

I've never heard of kbear before this. Are there any other GUI SFTP programs for Linux, besides that and gftp? Kbear seems to have a million features not related to FTP, and yet it can't even do recursive chmod... I don't understand how such an obvious feature isn't included in these clients.

-Anthony DiSante
http://nodivisions.com/