Re: [gftp] unanswered bug reports and RFEs

I have also posted 2 times asking for directions on how I can fix the issues and implement the features myself. I own a software company and I can put people to work on this. It is a shame that an offer for help would be wasted. The people at kbear ignored me too.

Anthony DiSante wrote:

In the past 5 months, I've made 5 posts here that have gone completely unanswered. Two were about bugs and three were about feature requests. Is there any chance that Brian (or someone) could respond to these? I'd be happy to do testing and to give you more info if needed...

recursive chmod? (30 Nov 2004) http://archives.seul.org/gftp/users/Nov-2004/msg00017.html

"only-newer" option for transfer/overwrite?  (30 Nov 2004)
http://archives.seul.org/gftp/users/Nov-2004/msg00018.html

perm. bug: can't view -rw-r--r-- file?  (16 Feb 2005)
http://archives.seul.org/gftp/users/Feb-2005/msg00007.html

recursive chmod... please?  (17 Feb 2005)
http://archives.seul.org/gftp/users/Feb-2005/msg00008.html

gftp much slower than scp or sftp  (28 Feb 2005)
http://archives.seul.org/gftp/users/Feb-2005/msg00017.html

The feature-requests would be just great to have, but the bug reports are critical; I've had to resort to using straight scp at the command line to work around them.

Thanks,
Anthony DiSante
http://nodivisions.com/