Re: [gftp] unanswered bug reports and RFEs

I'll be the first to admit that I've been neglecting gftp lately. There isn't
enough hours in the day to get everything done that I'd like to. I currently
work full time and go to graduate school full time, so between the two that eats
up most of my free time. I've been spending the little bit of free time that I
have in the outdoors. But, the good news is this shouldn't last too much
longer since I'll graduate the end of this year. After this semester, I
only need to take one more class and finish writing my thesis.

I plan to start working on another gftp release sometime after the end of next
month.

Brian