Re: [gftp] Re: Changing Novell servers with CWD //server

Brian Masney wrote:
Hi,
   The version of gftp at http://www.gftp.org/gftp-test.tar.bz2 should fix
this problem for you. I have removed all of the code that strips out the
double slashes.

Brian
Hi,
  Thank you for trying to resolve this problem. Unfortunately it still
doesn't work. When I type "//dzin" into the chdir combobox, gFTP sends
"CWD /dzin".
  Now I've added several printf()s into the source to find out, where
the double slashes get removed. I've found this:
In ./src/gtk/menu-items.c:chdir_edit: edttxt=//dzin
In ./lib/misc.c:expand_path: src=//dzin
In ./lib/misc.c:expand_path: newstr=/dzin
In ./src/gtk/menu-items.c:chdir_edit: tempstr=/dzin

So the function expand_path removes the slash. I am now trying to
understand, what exactly this function is supposed to do. I may then be
able to fix it myself.

Michal Schmidt