Re: [gftp] new release of gFTP?

I have been slowly working on a release. If you check CVS you will see
that I have done quite a few improvements to the code. I am down to 8
bugs in GNOME's Bugzilla that I want to close before I put out an
official test release. Here are the relevant bugs:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=gftp&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&target_milestone=2.0.19

I am currently working on the issue of converting the filenames
between the local and remote character sets. There are other issues in
Bugzilla that need to be addressed but at some point I need to put a
release out.

I created a tarball with my latest code. You can download it from
http://www.gftp.org/gftp-test.tar.bz2. Please report any bugs that are
found to GNOME's Bugzilla (bugs.gnome.org). Please don't send them to
the list or to me directly. It is easier for me to track them in
Bugzilla.

Brian