Re: [gftp] Password decryption

Hi Martin,
   Look at gftp_scramble_password() and gftp_descramble_password() in
lib/misc.c. The algorithm is not secure at all and it is fairly easy
to implement. It merely obscures the passwords from view. I have the
following disclaimer at the top of the bookmarks file:

# Note: The passwords contained inside this file are scrambled. This algorithm
# is not secure. This is to avoid your password being easily remembered by
# someone standing over your shoulder while you're editing this file. Prior to
# this, all passwords were stored in plaintext.

Brian