Re: [gftp] What ails gftp?

Rob Wilkens wrote:

As per GFTP, as you said in this message, it's no longer what it once was in terms of being a stand-out tool-of-choice. For me, like I said, I really don't have much need for *nux tools and such in my life, so I don't miss it. I think FileZilla is the best tool on the windows platform for file transfer, and that's entirely based on the limited tools I've been exposed to.
Recently I discovered unison as a good gftp replacement. After that I left gftp.