[gftp] Problems with auto-reconnect and drag-and-drop

When I try to do an upload via drag-and-drop from nautilus (v2.4.0) to gftp (v2.0.15), I get:

Error: Cannot open local file /mnt/bombe/websites/test.php
: No such file or directory

gftp then issues a PASV and a LIST -aL to refresh the remote view.

Also, after a connection has timed out, if I then double-click on a remote folder (issuing a CWD command), gftp doesn't auto-reconnect. Instead it just says:

421 No Transfer Timeout (300 seconds): closing control connection.
Disconnecting from site foo.com.

-Anthony