[gftp] Error reporting

PASV
227 Entering Passive Mode (216,46,192,54,224,11).
STOR /public_html/music/sotw/StraylightRun-ASlowDescent.mp3
150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for /public_html/music/sotw/StraylightRun-ASlowDescent.mp3
Error: Could not write to socket: Broken pipe
Disconnecting from site foo.com
Could not download /mnt/bombe/a/websites/music/sotw/StraylightRun-ASlowDescent.mp3 from local filesystem
Error: Remote site local filesystem disconnected. Will reconnect in 5 seconds
<<<

gFTP doesn't tell me what the problem is here. "Broken pipe" ?? No. The problem is that I'm over my disk quota on the server, and the only reason I know that is because I tried to do the transfer with another FTP client that correctly reports the server error message (SmartFTP).

-Anthony