[gftp] Using a bookmark - FTP-side listing didn't gets updated

Hi Brian,

I hope you don't beat me for my bug reporting ;)

I'm allready connected to an FTP-server and choose now a bookmark to
connect to an other server. After the new connection was successfully
made, I still have the directory listing from my previous connection. The
listing wasn't updated.
I'm forced to focus the directory-input-field and hiting "Enter" to
refresh the listing/get the appropriate listing for my actual connection.

  Greetings, Oliver

--
 Oliver Lehmann
        @home: lehmann@ans-netz.de