Full textbook on Graph Theory

Hi,
Do you know the textbook of Reinhard Diestel on graph Theory?
It's online and fulltext
http://www.math.uni-hamburg.de/home/diestel/books/graph.theory/download.html
Download the pdf [331 p.] at
ftp://ftp.math.uni-hamburg.de/pub/unihh/math/books/diestel/GraphTheoryII.pdf

Planetmath.org contains around 50 items related to graphs. They are all
available under the GNU Free Documentation License
http://planetmath.org/?op=search&term=graph

GraphML is a new XML-based Graph file format
http://graphml.graphdrawing.org/
Is the format of GraphThing based on any standard?

Some other remarks:
* Are you using Glade or Glade2 for the GUI?
If not it could save a lof of time with programming the gui.

* When I installed GraphThing, I had to search for the executable, I
assumed it was "graphthing", "gt" is seems more counter-intuitive.
you could make graphthing, the main executable and symlinking gt to it
for backward-compatibility.

* "Clear" is an item in the graph-menu
perhaps it more intuitive would be "New" in the File-menu.

greets,
Wouter Vanden Hove
http://open-education.org
http://www.opencursus.be