Re: Lebel to Hex Value

On 12/11/05, Ramon Navarro Bosch <ramon@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've been looking for it ( I'm not a c++ developer ( I usualy develop
> with Mono in C# )) I've seen that the problem is when the exporter.cc
> generates the file.
>
> For example en GraphML exporter :
>
> fs << "\t<node id=\"" << v->label << "\"/>\n";
>
> This generates :
>
>         <node id="0x838358c"/>

This sounds exactly like an internationalisation problem, so it
appears I didn't fix all the code. I recently switched to using
wxWidgets, and using UTF-8 internally, but care needs to be taken when
outputting. I'll see about fixing it, and get back to you. The fix you
mentioned is fairly close to what's required anyway.

Dave.

--
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords
  is no basis for a system of government."