Re: GraphThing 1.3.1 released

On 9/20/06, Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
David Symonds <dsymonds@xxxxxxxxx> (20/09/2006):
> Honestly, I have no idea what that warning means - I'll have to look
> into it.

Full build log here: http://kibi.dyndns.org/tmp/graphthing/build.log
Just tell me if you need something in addition to that.

It seems all those warnings are coming from wxWidgets' header files, so I have no control over that unfortunately.

> Cool. I've rolled those fixes in. If we get anything more sorted out,
> I'll release 1.3.2.

By my side, I included the patches I mentioned into a 1.3.1-1 package
(-N is the Nth Debian package for a specific release) that I'm having
checked by a Debian Developer. Hopefully it could enter the Debian
archive soon. If that's not the case, it can be downloaded there:
http://debian.asyd.net/debian/pool/main/g/graphthing/

I've updated the webpage accordingly - thanks!

Just to let you know, graphthing 1.3.1 built succesfully on:
 - GNU Linux/i386
 - GNU Linux/powerpc
 - GNU/kFreeBSD (i386)

The Debian Developer I mentioned above will be building my package on
amd64 so if it enters Debian, that'll confirm that 64bits troubles are
solved. :-)

Excellent to hear!

I told you some days ago about the missing copyright statements in your
source files, and added a note about that in debian/copyright file.
According to the same guy, that shouldn't be a problem. But if you ever
consider adding someone else's code, please add proper copyright info so
that I can list them in debian/copyright and so that everyone can check
what file is what-licensed and who the copyright holders are.

Sure, no worries. I'll keep that in mind.

Again, many thanks for your cooperation, working with you is very
pleasant.

Not at all, you are doing me a service too, making it easier for Debian users to use my software!

Dave.

--
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords
 is no basis for a system of government."