Re: Word processors

On 3 Apr 1999 jfm2@club-internet.fr wrote:

> What I infer from this is that it would be wiser to keep Maxwell in
> next edition along with one or both of LyX/KlyX

I think this is a good idea. I just played with maxwell again, and it
really is better than the other ones at present (more features than Abi,
and more solid than kword ) . Of course, it will be overtaken in due
course, but meanwhile, there's no advantage in jumping the gun and
grabbing something else.

I am thinking of repackaging this a little and using a "trigger" so that
if you install maxwell, then later install freefonts, it can use the
freefonts. We can't make it require freefonts since we can't include
freefonts on the CD.

cheers,

-- Donovan