Re: Some new RPMS

On 12 Apr 1999 jfm2@club-internet.fr wrote:

> In the experimental directory I have added
>
> x11amp (mpeg player)
>
> plus the necessary libraries for it:
>
> gtk+-1.2
> glib-1.2
> audiofile
> esound
>
> In addition the two backward compatibility RPMS
> gtk+10
> glib10 (this one I cannot find an SRPM)
>
> On the other hand I have removed xephem due to copyright problems.
> Unless I find a really interesting Motif-based software (dubious)

ddd? I know it's not end user software, but it's a huge hole in Red Hat's
software list.

> will remove the lesstif RPMS before release.
>
> All going well tomorrow I will release a plug and play wwwoffle
> (notice I tend to be grossly overoptimistic) but it is no piece of
> cake.  Wwwoffle is a web/ftp proxy with better features for home use
> that squid.  Having a proxy translates in $$ outside USA.
>
> --
> 			Jean Francois Martinez
>
> Project Independence: Linux for the Masses
> http://www.independence.seul.org

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
Life isn't short. It's just that death is longer.