Re: musings

Jean,

Yes, had another light go off over my head today, ppp not pppd as I was
poking into the files for .o modules. Thanks for the tip, I am reading my
"Linux in a Nutshell" and trying things out, I ain't gonna hurt anything.

I finally figured out how to mount all my HD partitions, no LISA is not good
at that. Now, if I can figure out how to read my 2048 file system on my MO.
. . Kernal says no support for that though.

I like to figure things out, that is why I am sticking to it.

You lost me on networking and servers, over my head, whoosh. I know, more
reading.

Bud