Re: Newbie needs help

Hi Lorne
I know this isn't based on Redhat but if you're real short on space you
can use Zipslack
This takes around 100Mb and can be installed on a Win9x FAT16/32
partition
You can also install X on this.
Take a look here
 http://www.slackware.com/zipslack/  for the install file and info
 ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/linux/slackware/slakware/x1/ for X
It is Slackware based
But this will at least give you the feel of Linux
Hope this is of some help
Good luck
mRgOBLIN