Re: Newbie needs help

> I know this isn't based on Redhat but if you're real short
on space you
> can use Zipslack
> This takes around 100Mb and can be installed on a Win9x
FAT16/32

Hey mR!
I tried this about a year ago. Grew frustrated with the
lousy documentation, and gave up after trying to install X.
I am interested in Indy because of the Package Manager (is
that the right term?), the RPMs. I don't think I ever
figured out how to install software on slackware.

> But this will at least give you the feel of Linux

I liked the feel of Linux. Lightening fast on my old 486.
Had fun with it for awhile, now I want some more fun.

> Hope this is of some help
> Good luck
> mRgOBLIN

Thanks dude,