Re: Indy Setup and Other Stuff

Hello,

          I hav actually set up Indy 3 times, once with custom, once with
everything selected, and once with both selected.  Neither of the times did
it work.  But I have run Xconfigurator and it said it could not run Xserver
in probing mode, and later said that it found a problem with my configuration
and would I like to go back or quit, even when I KNEW that my configuration
was perfect.  Also when I type "startx" (with out quotes) it gives me
"startx: could not open shared libraries: libXmu.so.6: invalid file or
folder" (again with out quotes).  And when I used the locate command it found
the libXmu.so.6 file.  What do I do?

-Robert