BestLinux

This finnish distribution was on a French magazone so I tried it
today.  Basically it is a RedHat with a Caldera installer (I thought
Caldera's installer was not OpenSource but perhaps they reverse
engineered it).  One interesting feature is that they use GRUB instead
of LILO and while it is too late to fix taht for this version.  I hope
we will be able to have this in Indy in.  Another intersting point is
that some of the RPM descriptions were undobtedly mine so I guess part
of Indy's RPM have been rebuilt and added to BestLinux.  I am
flattered.  :-)

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org