Re: website

In message <Pine.LNX.3.96.980812224528.11513O-100000@taz.bbn.com>, tlyons@digitalvoodoo.org writes:
>Looks good, but wasn't it supposed to be mapped to
>www.independence.seul.org?
>
>--Tim

Sorry, there was a wordo in my original mail. Was getting out
initial mail quickly to respond to all the urgent mail I had,
then I went back for another pass.

http://www.independence.seul.org/ and
http://independence.seul.org/
both should point to the same page now, and it should be the correct
page.

Let me know if things become broken again. I believe this was because
I booted cran before belegost, so seul's nameserver was down when
cran's httpd booted, and the virthosting hardcoded itself somehow. Oops.

--Roger