GIMP

I tried out gimp and GIMP / gtk 1.1 can get along OK. I've already built
gimp, I am going to tweak it a little before I finalise it. At the moment,
I am thinking we should go for gtk 1.05 / gtk 1.1 in "the final version".
This might involve rebuilding some of the gtk apps.

One thing to think of: the graphics libraries seem awfully confusing (ie
there's so many of them). Maybe it's worth shoving the two libjpegs,
libungif, libpng, libtiff, and anything else I've left out, into one big
graphics RPM ?

cheers,
--
Donovan Rebbechi <elflord@pegasus.rutgers.edu>