Re: Is Project Independence alive?

On Sun, 22 Aug 1999, Marc Rubin, Jay's Island Software Development & Consulting wrote:

> Can you please confirm a problem with the Project Independence mailing list?

These messages seem to be working fine.

> The last message I received from the Inde listserv was on 20 Aug, but that
> was a delayed transmission of a message which I'd posted a week before.
> Normal messages seem to have ended on 17 Aug.

It's normal for mailing lists to have quiet periods, well the lists I'm on
do anyway.

> So... is Project Independence still alive? Should I ask for a refund for the
> CD-ROM at this point?

I think it is HIGHLY unlikly that Inde would just die over night with no
warning, and no message to the mailing list. It's likely that Inde's just
been going through a quiet patch.

cog
|  David M. Webster  '------------------------------'  (aka cogNiTioN)  |
| cognition@bigfoot.com |=============| cognite.net will be online RSN. |